Parenting a toddler is an exhilarating and humbling experience! By using the same phrases on a regular basis, you create a feeling of security and predictability into the sometimes topsy-turvy world of a toddler. Use these short, positively stated phrases to help your toddler understand what choices they have in any given moment.
CARA DAY, M.A.
- I need to do some soul searching and decide what I want my future to look like, that is, if I want to stay in marriage. I am at a cross roads in my life and I don’t know how to figure out what I want and in what order I should do things in. I have been doing what I feel is right for my kids but I’m losing myself along the way and ultimately that won’t be good for them. December 7, 2023
- Husband just admitted to having an affair. We have 3 kids at home, and I’m still just trying to process all of this. He has said he does not want to split everything and wants custody. I guess what’s I’m asking is should I hire a cut throat lawyer?November 26, 2023
- What do I do when my three year old is having a tantrum and repeats the same phrase while crying for 30 or 45 minutes?November 26, 2023
- Mom Question: I work and do all the work at home, too! How can I make him understand?June 25, 2023
- Should my 12-year-old have Instagram, Snapchat, or TikTok?June 24, 2023