Retreat with Cara Day
Captivating, Irresistible, Transformative
For you, your group, or your family
Whether you have been working with Cara Day, or this retreat is your first step in coaching with Cara, you are in for an impactful experience. Once registered, a comprehensive intake is completed. Then, every detail of a custom-designed retreat is created just for you, your group, or your family based on your needs and interests.
Actionable and proven: The awareness, skills, strategies, tools, and understanding of the science required to change your default tendencies so you can supercharge the well-being, joy, LOVE of self and others, productivity, and purpose in your life.
How does the retreat schedule go?
Arrive on Day 1 between 12 noon – 3:00 pm. Enjoy a Welcome Ceremony and retreat sessions until 5:30 pm when free time begins. Return Day 2 before 9:00 a.m. and your retreat day, including a Served Lunch, begins! Each full retreat day, wraps up around 5:30 p.m. and you are on your own to enjoy the rest of the evening. Day 3, Arrive by 9:00 a.m. for your full morning session, Served Lunch, and Goodbye Ceremony, ending at 1:00 p.m.
Sample itinerary of core components:
- Psychological Foundation of Your Topics—the WHY
- Unconditioning and Reincorporation of the Core
- Unmasking the Shelled Core to Gain Choice Around and Release Addiction
- Becoming an Effective and Courageous Communicator
- Transformation of Maladaptive Coping Strategies that Trip You Up and Hold You Back
- Shifting Yourself and Others in Times of Escalation
- Top Communication Blockers and How to Avoid Using Them
- Distress Tolerance and Emotional Regulation Tools
- Understanding, Labeling, and Effectively Expressing Emotions
- Powerful Identification and Expression of Your Needs Free of Expectation and Fantasy
- Development of and Agency around the Wise Mind
- The Science and “the Daily” of Developing Keystone Habits
- Life Presuppositions and Healthy Boundaries that Create Massive Paradigm Shifts
- Reincorporating the Self around Childhood Painbodies and the Resulting Compassion for Self and Others
- Understanding Why Shame is Chosen in Childhood and Exactly How to Release It
- Transforming Anger into a Healing Force that Creates Engagement and Movement for Growth
- Anchoring and Re-Centering Techniques for use in Fight, Flight, or Freeze
- Interpersonal Skills—An Essential Toolkit that Reduces Social Anxiety
- Getting Yourself and Those Around You into the Flow of Abundance
- Simple, Usable Chakra Healing
- Development of Vulnerability and the Courage it Requires
- Group Dynamics and Synergy for Teams
- Creating a Family Fraternity to superglue your kids to one another and to you
- Releasing Energy Vampires from Your Life
- Physical Grounding in the Elements
- Balancing Technology in Every Day Life—Methods that Work
Who can I retreat with?
Family Retreat: Both parents or one parent with their children.
Mixed Family Retreat: Parents from different families with their children.
Individual, Couples, and Group Retreats
1:1 Retreat: A retreat designed for you and only you!
Couples Retreat: A retreat designed for you and your love. Or, invite one or two other couples of your choosing.
Small Group: A group of up to 8 family members, friends, or team members experience a custom-made retreat based on your group’s interests and needs.
Day One: Welcome Snacks and Beverages
Day Two: Served Lunch and Beverages
Day Three: Served Lunch and Beverages
All of your meals are homemade from fresh organic ingredients. Exquisite flavors that fill the form and spirit as you grow on retreat. Plentiful healthy snacks are always available. Treats for all the senses.
Big Bear has many restaurants in the village. A list of recommended restaurants is provided. There is a full-service Vons for those who wish to prepare their own meals.
We recommend the Best Western Big Bear Chateau, just 2.5 miles from your retreat. Check out its beautiful location, amenities, swimming pool, and hot tub. There are many other wonderful options on the water and at the base of the slopes. Check out listings on VRBO and Airbnb as well, depending on your needs. We have relationship with several wonderful luxury VRBOs nearby and can check availability on those for you.
These are additional activities for you to enjoy in the days before or after the retreat, or in the evening hours.
Right from your retreat, enjoy a long walk or jog as you explore one of the most beautiful areas in the Upper Moonridge community. In just 3/10 of a mile you are at the trailhead of a stunning reserve with many trails and Pebble Plains, an exquisite ecological reserve perfect for walking, jogging, or snowshoeing.
Big Bear Village: 4.2 mi
Bear Mountain Ski Resort: 1.9 mi
Snow Summit Ski Resort: 3.9 mi
Big Bear Lake: 3 mi
Vons: 2.9 mi
KMart: 2.7 mi
Ontario Airport: 60 mi
LAX: 115 mi
- Embark on an easy hike (Pebble Plains meadow) or a more challenging hike (Gray’s Peak, Cougar Crest, Pine Knot, or Castle Rock) through beautiful landscapes that captivate
- Discover beautiful wonders, such as Bluff Lake, a majestic novelty found at 7600 feet elevation
- Pack a picnic and share it at Boulder Bay
- Enjoy a wonderful wine-tasting at Barrel 33, a unique and delicious experience
- Spend the day at the Alpine Slide, waterslide, zipline, go-kart, and mini-golf park!
- Hit the slopes at Bear Mountain for winter skiing and boarding—all day or 1/2 day and enjoy night skiing at Snow Summit
- Sled on property at Tres Bien Ensemble and at two nearby sledding parks
- Test your skills at a super fun skatepark for athletes who love to board, bike, or scooter
- Rent a paddleboard, canoe, speedboat, jet ski, or pontoon boat for great fun on the water…and fish off a dock or boat!
- Visit the Big Bear Discovery Center
- Check out the local experiences offered by Action Tours
- Mountain bike at Southern California’s premier lift-served, gravity fed bike park at Bear Mountain
- Release and rejuvenate with a professional in-home massage
- Find treats galore at North Pole Fudge and Ice Cream Shop
- Check out the many wonderful shops in Big Bear Village
- Take in a movie or an indoor or outdoor concert
…even more fun can be found at bigbear.com
$2800 up to first four people
$700 each additional person
- Day 1 12:00 pm – 5:30 pm Day 2 9:00 am – 5:30 pm Day 3 9:00 am – 1:00 pm
- Day One Welcome Snacks and Beverages
- Day Two Served Lunch and Beverages
- Day Three Served Lunch and Beverages
- Retreat surprises and all needed materials
What’s not included:
Transportation and Accommodations
Cost of additional local activities you wish to add on
Add’l Retreat Days: Create a 4- or 5-day retreat at 1200/day, each full day includes beverages, snacks, and catered lunch
How do I book my retreat?
To confirm your desired dates, call Cara at 619.991.1970 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org, scheduled on weekdays or weekends, based on the needs of your group.
To calculate your total fee, add the retreat cost to any additional retreat days ($1200/day). There are no other fees.
View Slideshow by clicking right arrow on photos below.