Retreat with Cara Day
Captivating, Irresistible, Transformative
For you, your group, or your family
Whether you have been working with Cara Day, or this retreat is your first step in coaching with Cara, you are in for an impactful experience. Once registered, a comprehensive intake is completed. Then, every detail of a custom-designed retreat is created just for you, your group, or your family based on your needs and interests.
Actionable and proven: The awareness, skills, strategies, tools, and understanding of the science required to change your default tendencies so you can supercharge the well-being, joy, LOVE of self and others, productivity, and purpose in your life.
Retreat Locations: Big Bear, CA or La Jolla, CA
How does the retreat schedule go?
Day 1 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Catered Lunch and Dessert
Day 2 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Catered Lunch and Dessert
Sample itinerary of core components: (Your retreat is custom)
- Psychological Foundation of Your Topics—the WHY
- Unconditioning and Reincorporation of the Core
- Unmasking the Shelled Core to Gain Choice Around and Release Addiction
- Becoming an Effective and Courageous Communicator
- Transformation of Maladaptive Coping Strategies that Trip You Up and Hold You Back
- Shifting Yourself and Others in Times of Escalation
- Top Communication Blockers and How to Avoid Using Them
- Distress Tolerance and Emotional Regulation Tools
- Understanding, Labeling, and Effectively Expressing Emotions
- Powerful Identification and Expression of Your Needs Free of Expectation and Fantasy
- Development of and Agency around the Wise Mind
- The Science and “the Daily” of Developing Keystone Habits
- Life Presuppositions and Healthy Boundaries that Create Massive Paradigm Shifts
- Reincorporating the Self around Childhood Painbodies and the Resulting Compassion for Self and Others
- Understanding Why Shame is Chosen in Childhood and Exactly How to Release It
- Transforming Anger into a Healing Force that Creates Engagement and Movement for Growth
- Anchoring and Re-Centering Techniques for use in Fight, Flight, or Freeze
- Interpersonal Skills—An Essential Toolkit that Reduces Social Anxiety
- Getting Yourself and Those Around You into the Flow of Abundance
- Simple, Usable Chakra Healing
- Development of Vulnerability and the Courage it Requires
- Understanding the Origins of Healthy and Toxic Shame and How to Free Yourself and your Children from the Shame Cycle
- Creating a Family Fraternity to superglue your kids to one another and to you
- Releasing Energy Vampires from Your Life
- Physical Grounding in the Elements
- Balancing Technology in Every Day Life—Methods that Work
Who can I retreat with?
Family Retreat: Both parents or one parent with their children.
Mixed Family Retreat: Parents from different families with their children.
Individual, Couples, and Group Retreats
1:1 Retreat: A retreat designed for you and only you!
Couples Retreat: A retreat designed for you and your love. Or, invite one or two other couples of your choosing.
Small Group: A group of up to 8 family members, friends, or team members experience a custom-made retreat based on your group’s interests and needs.
All of our delicious meals are homemade from fresh organic ingredients. Wonderful flavors that fill the form and spirit as you grow on retreat. Plentiful healthy snacks and fresh fruit are always available. Treats for all the senses.
Retreat participants secure their own accommodations through any hotel or vacation rental booking site.
Things to do:
La Jolla, CA and Big Bear, CA are premiere destination spots for tourists from all over the world. Check out these sites for things to do:
Show me Big Bear
Show me La Jolla
$2800 up to first four people
$700 each additional person
- Day 1 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 pm Day 2 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Day One Served Lunch, Dessert, and Beverages
- Day Two Served Lunch, Dessert, and Beverages
- Retreat surprises and all needed materials
What’s not included:
Transportation and Accommodations
Cost of additional local activities you wish to add on
Add’l Retreat Days: Create a 3- or 4-day retreat at 1200/day, or 600/half day. Each full day includes beverages, snacks, and catered lunch.
How do I book my retreat?
To confirm your desired dates, call Cara at 619.991.1970 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Retreats are scheduled on weekdays or weekends, based on the needs of your group.
To calculate your total fee, add the retreat cost to any additional retreat days ($1200/day). There are no other fees.
View Slideshow by clicking right arrow on photos below.